Loyalty, Integrity & Results
Throughout my real estate career, it has been my number one priority to provide a first class, professional real estate experience catering to your needs and the needs of your family. Whether you are ready to buy a home, sell your current home, or enhance your real estate investment portfolio with income producing properties, you deserve a professional working for you.
I strive to consistently provide the highest quality real estate experience, utilizing the latest marketing techniques, negotiating strong contracts, exceeding your expectations and providing prospective home buyers and sellers a smooth transition out of their old home and into their new home.
Originally from Lytham St.Annes, England, I had the opportunity to play some of the greatest courses in the world. From caddying for Tiger Woods in the 1996 British Open to playing golf with legends like Arnold Palmer, I have learned the importance of building business relationships on and off the golf course. As a PGA professional, I am able to combine my passion for real estate with my love of teaching.
- Serving the entire DFW metroplex specializing in Southlake, Colleyville, Grapevine, Coppell, Roanoke, Westlake, Argyle, Keller and Flower Mound
- Buyer’s Agent
- Seller’s Agent
- New Home Construction
- Golf Course Communities throughout DFW
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Metro Tex Association of REALTORS®
- The Professionals Golfers Association of America (PGA)
Real Estate Career Highlights
- Over 10 years of experience within the DFW real estate market
- Top 1% of Century 21 agents worlwide since 2010
- Total Sales of over $130 million in the DFW market
- 2010 – 2016 Centurion Award Winner (awarded to the top 1% of over agents worldwide)
- 2016 – Century 21 Honor Society Inductee
- Best of D Magazine Award Winner – 2010 thru 2017